Maxxis Tyres

Tyler Thompson

TV, Youtube, Online & other shows
KurtG

Tyler Thompson

Post by KurtG »

This is an interesting one, not because it’s a gung-ho massive wheel modded off-road show a la 4WD Action, but because this young blonde oke is brave enough to take a Nissan Navara off-road.

I like his very chilled presentation style and genuine way of showing how he off-roads.

Try watch from oldest to newest, he used to have a D40 and now he has a D23 and it’s interesting to note that in the safest country in the world (according to Saffa expats) his D40 gets written off after being stolen and taken for a joyride - in Aus of all places.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2zYwy ... j389dO4a2A

KurtG

Post by KurtG »

An observation on some of the videos:

The Navara is way better off-road than the MU-X.

The MU-X is actually pretty crap, not sure if it’s the driver or the car, but without a standard diff-lock it is hopeless.

grips

Post by grips »

They do some tuff stuff with slightly modded 4x4`s. Think we or actually me sometimes under estimated the capabilities of OEM 4X4`s.
Manny loves the MU-X.
You will never find me without Stroh or a 4x4 :D

BushWacker

Post by BushWacker »

KurtG wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:32 pm
This is an interesting one, not because it’s a gung-ho massive wheel modded off-road show a la 4WD Action, but because this young blonde oke is brave enough to take a Nissan Navara off-road.

I like his very chilled presentation style and genuine way of showing how he off-roads.

Try watch from oldest to newest, he used to have a D40 and now he has a D23 and it’s interesting to note that in the safest country in the world (according to Saffa expats) his D40 gets written off after being stolen and taken for a joyride - in Aus of all places.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2zYwy ... j389dO4a2A

Thanks Kurt ...
... temperance & abstinence under LockDown seems to have much improved your descriptive language and objectivity ...