True story.

Definitely not fake news.

No alternative facts.
Ranger Mildtrak
Scorpio Curry Cruiser
A tos-lookin', lunchbox, lipstick and powder puff carryin' home-built trailer

Quack

Post by Quack »

First is a relative term, so the Renault is the third or fourth Navara with mascara and that is innovative?Image

Its actually damn sad, the only innovation here is we get our junior partner to build a half decent vehicle and then we all copy paste it into rebranded garbage!? No, Mazda Ford has done that for years!

Hell yes America has done it since my grandfather can remember, Chev, Buick, GMC etc

Then we feed the press half cocked truths, claiming firsts, but we let them stay in five starred luxury so that they are lenient to us, even this is not a new concept!

What is sad and this is not aimed at any one specific on this forum, is that we believe this rubbish! I see you guys as independent thinkers, I think that is why we all are here and not on the slightly lighter orange pages!Image Hell I’m colour blind so actually don’t give a toss about what colour we are 🤣

If you look for innovation look at history, very little we do today has not been done in the past!

For interest sake, the first hybrid diesel electric unibody 4x4 with solid axle coil sprung suspension was built in 1904, and as it had independent hub motors at each corner we can argue that already then we had a form of traction control that superseded difflock as we know it today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What a life?!?😜

Hedgehog

Post by Hedgehog »

Quack wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:16 pm
First is a relative term, so the Renault is the third or fourth Navara with mascara and that is innovative?Image

Its actually damn sad, the only innovation here is we get our junior partner to build a half decent vehicle and then we all copy paste it into rebranded garbage!? No, Mazda Ford has done that for years!

Hell yes America has done it since my grandfather can remember, Chev, Buick, GMC etc

Then we feed the press half cocked truths, claiming firsts, but we let them stay in five starred luxury so that they are lenient to us, even this is not a new concept!

What is sad and this is not aimed at any one specific on this forum, is that we believe this rubbish! I see you guys as independent thinkers, I think that is why we all are here and not on the slightly lighter orange pages!Image Hell I’m colour blind so actually don’t give a toss about what colour we are 🤣

If you look for innovation look at history, very little we do today has not been done in the past!

For interest sake, the first hybrid diesel electric unibody 4x4 with solid axle coil sprung suspension was built in 1904, and as it had independent hub motors at each corner we can argue that already then we had a form of traction control that superseded difflock as we know it today!

Quack, you need to stop smoking that weed ...man..
SSII enabled tool
Sempiternis et fortes

XJ Junkie

Post by XJ Junkie »

Quack wrote:First is a relative term, so the Renault is the third or fourth Navara with mascara and that is innovative?Image

Have you been breathing in those VW poor diesel emissions fumes? 🤣
Disclaimer: Uninformed, no research, just very strong opinions

Quack

Post by Quack »

Sorry, was grumpy last night

What a life?!?😜

XJ Junkie

Post by XJ Junkie »

Quack wrote:Sorry, was grumpy last nightImage
Then buy an Alaskan. It’ll cheer you up Image
Disclaimer: Uninformed, no research, just very strong opinions

Mad Manny

Post by Mad Manny »

XJ Junkie wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:44 pm
Then buy an Alaskan. It’ll cheer you up Image
No it won't - he has a v6 Amarok, the poorer power outputs & the inferior ride quality will make him grumpier...

"No one ever got stuck - in mid air!"

2010 Fortuner D-4D 4x4 'Fearless'
2006 Conqueror Conquest 'Gearless'

Quack

Post by Quack »

Manny is the only person that understands me

What a life?!?😜

XJ Junkie

Post by XJ Junkie »

Quack wrote:Manny is the only person that understands meImage